A low carb diet is comprised of foods that have a low amount of carbs. The diet that we will present in this article has less than a gram of carbs per serving and it’s considered to be as good as zero. This type of diet is believed to be very beneficial for people who want to lose weight and better their overall health.
Let’s take a look at what kind of foods and drinks you can consume during the diet:
Coffee without milk or sugar
Tea without sugar or milk
Regular full-fat mayonnaise
Leafy greens like spinach, lettuce, arugula, etc.
Most types of cheese
Here are some additional tips for the diet:
- Avoid eating when you’re not really hungry
- Don’t count calories
- Drink water when you feel thirsty; avoid sodas and juices
- Don’t eat sweets
- You should consume enough fat to maintain the levels of energy high
- Consuming carbs from animal origin prolongs the satiety
- Animal products have no carbs; you can freely enjoy meat, eggs, and dairy